Special Olympics is the world’s leading advocate in elevating awareness of the needs and abilities of persons with intellectual disabilities. For Special Olympics, communications is not just a tool to support our mission, communications is our mission. Align your business/company with Special Olympics Rhode Island and we’ll assist you in highlighting your brand values and commitment to the community.
In order to achieve our mission, we need the ongoing support from businesses/companies large and small who can provide any of the following contributions:
- Financial support
- In-kind product or service donations
- Employee volunteerism at state competitions
- Employee fundraising
- Matching gifts for company donations
- Design services, media space, print or production assistance
- Opportunities for our athletes to speak at corporate/community events
For more information, contact Edwin Pacheco, SORI President & CEO at (401) 349-4900 or firstname.lastname@example.org.