Special Olympics Rhode Island offers over 660 sports training and athletic competition opportunities in 20 Olympic type sports. Local training programs can be found in schools, service agencies and in communities throughout the state.
– begins the last week of August and ends around Thanksgiving.
- Flag Football
- Traditional Duck-Pin Bowling
- Unified Basketball
- Unified Champion Middle Schools – Cross Country
- Unified Champion High Schools – Volleyball
– begins the last week of November and ends the first week of March.
- Alpine Skiing
- Nordic Skiing
- SO College – Basketball
- Unified Duck-pin Bowling
- Unified Ten-pin Bowling
- Unified Volleyball
– begins the first week of March and ends with the State Summer Games.
- Traditional Ten-pin Bowling
- Unified Soccer
- Unified Champion High Schools – Basketball