CDC’S “HEADS UP” CONCUSSION TRAINING FOR SPECIAL OLYMPICS RHODE ISLAND
This course will help you:
- Understand a concussion and the potential consequences of this injury,
- Recognize concussion signs and symptoms and how to respond,
- Learn about steps for returning to activity (play and school) after a concussion, and
- Focus on prevention and preparedness to help keep athletes safe season-to-season.
- Quiz completion verifies you have received credit for the training.
- Audience Specific Handouts
- Parent and Athlete Concussion Information Sheet
- Concussion Fact Sheet for Parents
- Heads Up Concussion Action Plan